Being a leadership coach and advisor is great for lots of reasons. My coaching and consulting practice is centered on helping, mentoring, and supporting clients to achieve extraordinary success by developing their leadership capacities, values, strategies and business goals to the next level.
That usually means helping them to conquer their fears and focus on their daily goals and plans to achieve maximum impact in their career and personal lives. I believe that we all learn and grow by stretching, testing our assumptions and breaking through the daily resistance to the unknown.
Nothing brings more satisfaction to know that you are helping, supporting and nudging someone to reach their full potential in their career and personal relationships.
Being a coach is a rewarding profession for me because I’m a passionate about the growth and potential of others. I get very energized by being around a variety of people and listening to all kinds of ideas. My coaching vision is add value to other people in their journey of success. Everyone has greatness within them. I truly believe it.
How would you like to take your personal and professional leadership the highest levels? Then perhaps you and I need to have a conversation on how to move forward and get unstuck.
I coached and mentored people from different industries over the years. From the hospitality field to training people in their own personal journey to find their purpose and passion to lead a meaningful life. My insights and tips have helped clients achieve more sustainable results.
I work with clients and help them develop a coaching program that will work for them so they can achieve the extraordinary results they are looking for. This is a highly personalized process and here are is what you can expect:
Leadership Coaching Produces Results:
- Identify and assess your current reality.
- Provide a strategy and plan for action or change.
- Create more self-awareness of strengths and learning.
- Faster achievement of career and personal goals.
- Create a growth mindset, and develop critical thinking toward your leadership.
- Improved time management and productivity.
- Enhanced competencies such as decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Better working relationships with team leads, peers, and managers.
- Greater personal, team, and company performance.
Additional areas that Tal has been working with people are:
- Life Purpose and mission.
- Life Values and Character Development.
- Knowledge, Skills and Motivations.
If you would like to have Tal work with you on your leadership journey, please contact him at email@example.com